- Pfeiffer 1b PFA lined globe valve offers superior solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive m edia
- Exchangeable PTFE seat and PTFE plug
- Stem sealed by PTFE bellow with an additional safety packing as secondary seal
- Test connection for monitoring of the bellow primary seal and detecting leakage
- Low permissibility with a standard PFA liner thickness of 3+ mm
PTFE/PFA Lined Globe
1b - PFA-Lined Globe Control Valve
Size: 1" to 4"
ANSI Class: 150
Std. Materials: PFA Lined Cast Iron
Temperature Range: 14 to 392oF (-10 to 200oC)
The Pfeiffer 1b PFA line globe control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes.
The Pfeiffer 1b can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.