- Pfeiffer 23e PTFE lined rotary plug valve offers the optimal solution for addressing aggressive or corrosive media especially in the chemical industry.
- Low cost alternative to exotic material required to handle aggressive or corrosive media
- Pocket free with a high flow capacity
- Low permissibility with a one piece PFTE liner with average thickness of 5mm
- Bottom end of stem is leakage free due to closed liner design
PTFE/PFA Lined Rotary
23e - PTFE-Lined Rotary Plug Control Valve
Size: 1" to 4"
ANSI Class: 150
Std. Materials: PTFE Lined Cast Iron
Temperature Range: 14 to 392oF (-10 to 200oC)
The Pfeiffer 23e PTFE lined rotary plug valve is designed for general service application up to the limits of the ANSI 150 pressure class rating. These general service applications focus on extremely corrosive media found in chemical processes. The Pfeiffer 23e design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The design of this rotary plug allows for bi-directional flow with flow pushing plug out of seat, the preferred direction for control valve applications and flow pushing plug into seat, the preferred direction for shut-off applications. The breakaway torque will be for these flow pushing plug out of seat is much less than that for flow pushing plug into seat.
The Pfeiffer 23e can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.