- Low-maintenance, medium-controlled proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and convenient set point adjustment using a nut
- Exchangeable actuator and set point springs
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve with upstream and downstream pressures balanced by a stainless steel bellows or by a balancing diaphragm
- Low-noise standard plug and special version with flow divider 1 and 3for further noise level reduction
- Reduced CV coefficients to adapt the regulator to the operating conditions
2422/2424 - Large Pressure Reducing Regulator
Set Point Range: 0.75 to 35psi (0.05 to 2.5bar)
Size: 6" to 10"
ANSI Class: 125 to 300
Temperature Range: Upto 660oF (350oC)
The Type 2424/2424 self-operated universal pressure reducing regulator is a large size regulator (6" -10") designed to work in all general industrial applications. A pressure reducing valve is used for controlling the downstream pressure (p2) to an adjusted set point. The design of a pressure reducing regulator valve is to close when the downstream pressure rises above a set value. These valves are self-operated in that the downstream pressure being controlled is tapped downstream of the valve and transmitted via a control line to the operating diaphragm of the Type 2424/2424 where it is converted into a positioning force.