- Any mounting position possible.
- Overall height and end connections according to customer specifications .
- Bellows seal to prevent heat conduction in the valve space and the valve stem from freezing up.Backup packing
- Valve body made of cold-resisting stainless steel or aluminum
- Seat-plug trim can be replaced without disassembling the valve
Standard Industrial Applications
3246 - Cryogenic Control Valve
Size: 1/2" to 10"
ANSI Class: 150 to 900
Std. Materials: Cast Stainless Steel (A351 CF8)
Temperature Range: -325 to 149oF (-196 to 65oC)
The Type 3246 threaded seat globe control valve is designed for cryogenic service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 900 pressure class rating. Also included is a long insulating section as well as a circulation inhibitor to minimize the effects of the medium flow in the insulating section.
The Type 3246 cryogenic control valve has standard options such as an angle version for ANSI 300 pressure class and below as well as a perforated plug design.
The Type 3246 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.