- Integral attachment of accessories that eliminates tubing by providing a single pneumatic connection between the positioner and limit switch as well as providing an exact and firm mechanical connection that shields linkage
- Field-reversible, multi-spring diaphragm actuator allows changing of fail-safe action.
- Multi-spring actuator offers uniform application of actuator forces to control valve as well as reduces height and weight of valve.
- Actuator, together with positioner, can be rotated a complete 360 to allow for ease of local operation regardless of valve orientation.
- Rolling diaphragm offers increased precision and reduced hysteresis compared to stretching diaphragms.
Linear Actuators for Industrial Applications
3277 - Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuator (Int. Positioner Mount)
Size: 120 to 750cm2
Rated Travel: 7.5 to 30 mm
Available Thrust: 0.72 to 27 kN
Options: Handwheel, Travel Stop, Fire Lock
The Type 3277 pneumatic rolling diaphragm actuator with an integrated accessory attachment area is designed for all industrial applications. This actuator is a linear motion device ideal for valve sizes ranging from the micro-flow valves to 4" globe control valves.
The thrust force of the actuator depends on the actuator area, pneumatic supply pressure, spring stiffness, distance traveled, initial compression of the spring, the number of springs internal to the actuator, etc.