- Field-reversible, multi-spring diaphragm actuator allows changing of fail-safe action
- Multi-spring actuator offers uniform application forces as well as reduces height and weight.
- Rolling diaphragm offers increased precision and reduced hysteresis compared to stretching diaphragms.
- External travel stops are easily adjusted to prevent over rotating valve beyond fully seated or fully open position.
- Direct attachment of control valve accessory is possible with one external pneumatic connection required.
3278 - Pneumatic Diaphragm Rotary Actuator
Size: 160 and 320cm2
Max. Rotation: 90o
Max Torque: 730 Nm
Options: Reversable fail action, Travel stops
The Type 3278 pneumatic rolling diaphragm actuator is designed for all industrial applications. This actuator is a rotary motion device ideal for all types of rotary valves. The torque output of the actuator depends on the actuator area, pneumatic supply pressure, spring stiffness, distance traveled, initial compression of the spring, the number of springs internal to the actuator, etc.