- Compact pneumatic and analog electro-pneumatic positioner design for general industry
- Positioner capable of normal and split range operations as well as reversible operating
- The positioner provides excellent dynamic response and low supply air consumption
- Can be mounted in oscillatory process with an insensitive to mechanical vibration
- Low maintenance design reduces undesired plant upsets
- Can be mounted NAMUR or directly to the SAMSON direct mount design actuators
3760 - Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
The Type 3760 single acting pneumatic and electro-pneumatic positioner is designed to work with general industrial applications for direct attachment to a Type 3277 size 120, 240, and 350 pneumatic rolling diaphragm actuator.
This positioner is a basic model ideal for applications not requiring advanced or smart features but requiring precise control performance.