- Low-noise, medium-controlled proportional regulators requiring little maintenance
- In the event of a diaphragm rupture, the undamaged operating diaphragm takes over the function of the damaged diaphragm
- Reliable functioning even in the event of a power failure or when other instruments in the control circuit malfunction
- Diaphragm rupture indicator
- Fixed set point
- Regulators delivered ready-to-install without supplementary devices, meaning no additional installations or start-ups are necessary
- Low purchase and installation costs
- All wetted parts are free of non-ferrous metal.
- External adjustment not possible
- Backflow leads to a minimum amount of leakage (leakage class VI) due to the soft-seated plug.
- An increasing backpressure supports tight shut-off of the valve.
Flow & Differential Pressure Regulators
42-10 RS - Backflow Protection Check Valve
Set Point Range: 3 to 5psi (0.2 to 0.3bar)
Size: 1/2" to 10"
ANSI Class: 150 to 300
Temperature Range: to 300oF ( to 150oC)
The Type 42-10RS is a check valve or backflow prevention device designed to protect nitrogen and compressed air networks against backflow from directly connected systems. The regulator is opened when the upstream pressure is at least 3psi/5psi (0.2bar/0.3bar) greater than the downstream pressure. It is closed automatically when the downstream pressure rises to or above the value of the upstream pressure.
The regulator closes reliably to prevent backflow from the plant into the compressed air or nitrogen network. The soft-seated plug and seat trim complies with leakage class VI.