- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Temperature sensor suitable for installation in any desired position and for operation at high excess temperatures, designed for operating pressures up to 580 psig
- Easy set point adjustment on a scale
- Three-way valve for mixing and flow-diverting service, flow across section AB independent from the valve plug position
- Version with double adapter for the attachment of additional control thermostats or manual adjuster
43-3 - 3-Way General Process Temperature Regulator
Set Point Range: 30 to 300oF (0 to 150oC)
Size: 1/2" to 2"
ANSI Class: 250
Temperature Range: Upto 300oF (150oC)
The Type 43-3 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is an unbalanced three way valve design with flanged, threaded, and welding end connections.
Temperature regulator with mixing or diverting valve designed for plants heating or cooling with liquids consisting of an unbalanced three-way valve with a control thermostat containing a set point adjustment ring, a capillary tube and a temperature sensor which functions according to the adsorption principle.
In mixing service when the temperature rises, port A opens and port B closes. In diverting service when the temperature rises, port A closes and port B opens.