- Self-operated proportional regulators requiring little maintenance
- Temperature sensor suitable for any installation position and permissible excess temperature of 120F above the set point adjusted, designed for operating pressures up to 580 psig
- Globe valves with a plug balanced by a bellows
- Compact design and a particularly low overall height
- Suitable for liquids, gases and vapors
43-6 - Temperature Regulator (Cooling)
Set Point Range: 30 to 300oF (0 to 150oC)
Size: 1/2" to 2"
ANSI Class: 250
Temperature Range: Upto 300oF (150oC)
The Type 43-6 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is a balanced design with flanged and threaded end connections. Temperature regulator Type 43-6 is for cooling installations.
All temperature regulators consist of a balanced globe valve with a control thermostat containing a set point adjustment ring, a capillary tube and a temperature sensor which functions according to the adsorption principle.
The valve closes as the temperature rises in heating regulators and the valve opens as the temperature rises in cooling regulators.