- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy set point adjustment
- Spring-loaded, single-seated valve without pressure balancing or balanced by a metal bellows
- Stainless steel operating bellows acting as an operating element
- Compact design with particularly low overall height
- Any mounting position possible
- Valve body made of red brass or stainless steel
44-1B - Compact Pressure Reducing Regulator
Set Point Range: 3 to 290psi (0.2 to 20bar)
Size: 1/2" to 1"
ANSI Class: 150 to 300
Temperature Range: Upto 390oF (200oC)
The Type 44-1B self-operated pressure reducing regulator is a small size regulator (1/2" - 1") designed to work in all general industrial applications. A pressure reducing valve is used for controlling the downstream pressure (p2) to an adjusted set point.
The design of a pressure reducing regulator valve is to close when the downstream pressure rises above a set value.