- Supply pressure regulators used to provide pneumatic measuring and control equipment with a constant air supply.
- Set point ranges 3 to 24 psi as well as 8 to 90 psi
- Air blow-off and low air consumption
- Almost independent of upstream pressure
- Any mounting position except for version with filter receptacle
- Suitable for pipe and panel mounting as well as for attachment to various positioners and actuators
4708 - Air Filter-Regulator
The Type 4708 series of supply pressure regulators are designed to work in all general industrial applications. These supply pressure regulators are used to provide pneumatic measuring and control equipment with a constant air supply.
The supply pressure regulator reduces and controls up to a maximum pressure of 180 psi in a compressed air net-work to the pressure adjusted at Type 4708.