- Compact analog electro-pneumatic positioner design for general industry
- Positioner capable of normal and split range operations as well as reversible operating
- The positioner provides excellent dynamic response and low supply air consumption
- Adjustable proportional band gain as well as air output capacity to meet quick stroke times
- Can be mounted in oscillatory process with an insensitive to mechanical vibration
- Low maintenance design reduces undesired plant upsets
- Can be mounted NAMUR to the SAMSON actuators
4763 - Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
The Type 4763 (electro-pneumatic) single acting positioner is designed to work with general industrial applications. This positioner can be mounted to linear actuators via IEC NAMUR.
This positioner is a basic model ideal for application not requiring advanced or smart features but requiring precise control performance.