- Complete range of materials, pressure ranges, and sizes
- Seat and Seat ring changeable allowing inline repairs of valve
- Sophisticated Control Designs for critical and severe service applications
- Going beyond ANSI/FCI leakage class VI to achieve true zero leaks for metal seated design
- Even in extreme temperatures it achieves tight seal
LTR43 - Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
Size: 3" to 32"
ANSI Class: 150 to 2500
Std. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: -325 to 1832oF (-196 to 1000oC)
The Leusch LTR 43 triple offset butterfly valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 2500 pressure class rating. These general service applications including process events such as erosion, abrasion, corrosion, cavitation, and flashing. The Leusch LTR 43 design increases flow capacities with the reduced pressure recovery factor compensated by special optional design features that address cavitation, flashing, and noise generation. The triple eccentric design of this butterfly valve will reduce the breakaway torques required from the actuator to nothing.
The Leusch LTR 43 control butterfly valve has standard options such as low and high temperature version, heating jacket, NACE materials, etc. The Leusch LTR 43 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction. These control valves are designed according to the modular assembly principle, can be equipped with SAMSON GROUP actuators and valve accessories such as positioners, limit switches, and solenoid valves.