- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a dial
- Single-seated valves balanced by a bellows or a diaphragm
- Suitable for with liquids, gases and vapors, especially for heat transfer fluids such as water, oil or steam
- Versions with double adapter or manual override for attachment of a second control thermostat
Type 4 - Temperature Regulator for Heating Applications, Balanced
Set Point Range: 15 to 480oF (-10 to 250oC)
Size: 1/2" to 10"
ANSI Class: 125 to 300
Temperature Range: Upto 660oF (350oC)
The Type 4 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is a balanced single seated globe valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator for heating installations consisting of a balanced globe valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element. The valve closes as the temperature rises.