- Low-maintenance proportional regulators requiring no auxiliary energy
- Wide set point range and easy adjustment of the set point indicated on a dial
- Three-way valve with a plug balanced by a stainless steel bellows optionally available with a plug arrangement for mixing or diverting service of liquids
- Flow rate across the port AB almost independent of the valve plug position
- Versions with double adapter for either installing a temperature limiter or a second control thermostat
Type 9 - 3-Way Temperature Regulator, Balanced
Set Point Range: 15 to 480oF (-10 to 250oC)
Size: 1/2" to 6"
ANSI Class: 150 to 300
Temperature Range: Upto 660oF (350oC)
The Type 9 self-operated temperature regulator is designed to work in all general industrial applications. This temperature regulator is a balanced three way valve design with flanged connections.
Temperature regulator with mixing or diverting valve designed for plants heating or cooling with liquids consisting of an unbalanced three-way valve and a control thermostat comprising a temperature sensor, set point adjuster with excess temperature protection, capillary tube and operating element.
In mixing service when the temperature rises, port A opens and port B closes. In diverting service when the temperature rises, port A closes and port B opens.