- ANSI/ASME Cl. 150 – 4500, API 3,000 – 15,000
- API 6D or 6A Certified
- DB&B SPE or DPE seats
- A105, LF2, 316L, Duplex, Monel, Hastelloy Body
- Solid 316L or Duplex Ball, Seat Retainers, Stem and Trunnion
- Soft or Metal Seated
- NACE and Fire Safe
- Blow-out Proof Stem with Anti-Static device
- SIL 3 rated for Safety Systems
- RF, RTJ, BW, HUB Ends
- Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic and HIPPS Actuation
Size: 1/4" to 20"
ANSI Class: 150 to 2500
Std. Materials: A105, LF2, 316,F51, F44
Temperature Range: -328 to 662oF (-200 to 350oC)
Strictly adhering to the practices that made the Italian forged steel ball valve industry great, STARLINE has been making Ball Valves since 1985. Now part of the SAMSON Group, STARLINE distributes its valves all over the world.
Our high quality ball valves have retained many features that other manufactures have abandoned to save cost. STARLINE has fortunately stayed true to its roots of quality manufacturing which delivers Low Total Cost of Ownership to the End User.
Can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to provide a complete solution from a single source.